Monday, December 8, 2008

Viewpoint Forum Accepting New Members via Referral Only - Now

I previously wrote about cashing out my earnings from Viewpoint Forum, now I am announcing that there are a few spots left for the referral program. Anyone who wishes to join Viewpoint Forum panel, contact me or leave a comment. I'll send out the invite, I have invites left. This survey panel is strictly on invitation only.

Viewpoint Forum is a community of consumers providing their opinions about new and current product and service ideas in order to directly impact the potential of these products and services in the marketplace.

1 comment:

elpaso95 said...

hi how are you! i hope that you don't mind if i send people your wat to join viewpoint forum. plus on the good side you will get more traffic. take care


sincerely yours
lacie