Thursday, November 22, 2007

Google Adsense: Make Money the Easy Way

I am sure many have heard of the Google Adsense. If you haven't heard of it, it's the ad blocks with sponsored links which associates to the site's contents and it's operated by Google, which is trying to take over the world. Google Adsense is the #1 monetizing ad program in the web world today. It is also one of the easiest program to use. And if your blog is hosted by Blogspot, which happens to be owned by Google Inc., you can easily insert Google Adsense blocks into your blog by adding an Adsense Page Element.

Google Adsense takes the form of text ads (mostly) but they are graphical ads available too, but most of mine show up as text ads. They just recently introduced Video Units where ads are incorporated in YouTube videos. You can only choose which category of videos you want to display, so you can't actually pick the exact video. I am trying out this one to see how much it can generate (not much so far). I placed the video ad block on my top right corner as you can see.

Google Adsense pays me when the amount earned reaches $100. The 1st paycheck I selected the check option. From then on, I opted for the EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) which automatically deposits the amount to my checking account. Yes, you'll need to link it to the Adsense account, which isn't hard at all. This saves me the time and trouble to wait for the heck in the mail and also saves me a trip to the bank.

I strongly recommend Adsense as it can turn out to be a really good source of income if your site receives heavy traffic and it is the #1 ad program for a reason. Easy to use, hassle free payment, good click rates (traffic dependent) and popular. This should be the first program you sign up for if you're starting a new website because you don't really have to go through any approval preiod whatsoever.

Sign up for Adsense if you haven't!!! Go make some money.

No comments: