Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reason for Starting This Blog

The reason I started this blog is to share information found by me from my peers, the internet and my past experience on making money online (the legal way) through some free time activities but not limited to blogging, online advertising and marketing, doing surveys on panels, joining reward programs, search engine optimization (SEO) and online contests/sweepstakes.

I will try my best to ensure the authenticity of the information I pass through but I can't for sure guarantee that what I provide will work for everyone. Success doesn't come to you, you go for success. If you work hard, you will succeed. Also, I hope to create more network links to those who appreciate my blog/information/advice. With that said, let's make money online!

No comments: