Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not Scams, I Only Mention Those Which Actually Paid Me and Contributed to My Online Paycheck

For those who are concerned about the validity and genuineness of my blog and info, I can assure you that all the companies/programs which I recommend and refer are those which actually paid me. If at some point the company/program is no longer maintaining its credibility, I'll update on it in this blog. Each program/company will have a tag to the blog entry and you can always check on all the updates on that company/program by clicking on the tag link.

Also, I am going to gather up a bunch of recommended/referral links to the companies/programs which I mentioned on the sidebar of this blog. Then, I'll add a Got Paid section to update my earnings and rewards received from the programs.

No comments: