Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cashed Out Viewpoint Forum $13.07

I just cashed out on my balance points in Viewpoint Forum, another survey panel which I am a member of. This survey panel conducts surveys and gives out points which can later be redeemed for money. :) This panel's membership is via invite only. Each new member can invite 5 other people to join, max. I've run out of invites 1 year ago. You get 50 points for each successful referral made. Minimum cash out value is $10.00, which equals 375 points, I have no idea why the odd number. So $13.07 comes up to 490 points, yes I calculated. Because there's no record of redemption history to be found in the account.I cashed out recently, for the $13.07 amount, but I forgot to take a screenshot of the check unfortunately. Therefore, for the screenshot proofs, I'd use the email and also my bank account. I know the bank account one doesn't really seem very useful. Just trust me then. Good luck if you can find some invites for this!

No comments: