Thursday, March 27, 2008

Win Every 5 Minutes Today with Blingo

Today is another high odds day for Blingo. A winner every 5 minutes. So go search using Blingo, you might get lucky and win something! I am trying to match my early March winnings and cap off March on a high. I run around all day shouting ‘Google’ this and ‘Google’ that. I’m not going to stop. Its a cool company. So whats Blingo and whats so great about it?

Blingo is powered by Google. Hence the results ARE Google results so you won’t lose anything prized info by using Blingo. Plus, they give away prizes. As you search through Blingo, you become eligible for prizes (that they give daily!). In addition, sign up through my link and we are forever hooked as friends. This means whatever either of us wins we both win it.

How Blingo survives? Blingo makes a pile of money off Adsense advertising (yes the ones I display here too) and they share a bit of that with us, their users by rewarding us with daily giveaways. Simple concept, great execution. Don’t really believe me? You should, I am a living proof. Click on the Blingo tags and see the screenshots of my winnings.

Anyway, go signup, it couldn’t hurt…

No comments: