Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AWSurveys Pays $4-6 Each Survey, Now Referring

I joined this survey panel last month and it is one of those promising survey programs, at least for now, because they’re giving away a few $4-6 surveys once I signed up. The referral program pays $1.25 per sign up (referral) so I am putting this up here now. I must say, it’s quite tempting. It is at AWSurveys.

Some claimed that AWSurveys is a scam. Well, that's what everyone tells me when I introduce survey and reward panels to them. And one of the reason I started this blog is not to only document my earnings, but also to prove those skeptics wrong. Do a quick Blingo search and you will find results on where to read those reviews and comments about AWSurveys. Some claimed that it’s not a scam and in fact they got their earnings already. Others didn't maybe because they didn't do their surveys or were not allocated enough.

The unique thing about AWSurveys is that it is open to people who are outside the US as well. Yes, it is open to everyone as long as you have a PayPal account. AWSurveys pays through checks (US only) and PayPal (world wide). It has been a month now and I've picked up some referrals. So if you would like to try the program and earn something then just check on the link and sign up.

No comments: